Thursday, March 31, 2011

Fundraiser

Throughout the month of April, I will donate 15% of my commission from the sale of every Celadon Road product purchased through me to the Maryland Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure®

Celadon Road is dedicated to promoting greener, healthier and more socially responsible living by offering our customers the highest quality natural, eco-friendly products for their everyday needs.  In following our mission, we inspire individuals to discover and explore their shade of green and to purchase with a purpose.  We strongly believe if we all make small changes toward a greener lifestyle, collectively we can have a profound impact on our world and on the health of our families.


View my website to see all of the great products

To place an order you can contact me directly or go on the website and place an order directly through the website. 

You may also choose to make a monetary donation.

Thank you so much in helping me with this fundraiser

No comments:

Post a Comment