Friday, January 16, 2015

Fabulous Friday !!! I don't know about you guys but I am excited that it is Friday it has been a busy week a good week but a busy one. With all this cold I am excited to start getting ready for my annual Kumquat Festival in Dade Florida. Every January when it is bitter cold here in Maryland I thank the powers that be that I work for Celadon Road and it allows me to travel and share all the fabulous products in warmer states lol. I have to say that 5 years ago when I joined Celadon Road I never thought it  would bring me so much more then just an income.  Looking so forward to hanging with my bestie Chanelle. I even get to watch the super bowl with the Brennan's this year.   Well that' it for me now I will check over the weekend feels like a comfort food weekend will post pics. 

#celadonroad #friday #celadon #Kumquat #Festival # weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment